Our corporate culture is dedicated to being People-First. Truthful. Motivated. Impactful. Fun and Friendly.
If these core values are things you believe in too, Vanguard may be the communications partner you need to move an important initiative forward.
Contact Brenda Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org for nonprofit services or Lisa Swanberg at email@example.com for government services.
Why Our Clients Stay
When you work with a firm for a while, you really get to know them. Familiarity breeds trust, and that’s something we do very well at Vanguard. Some of our client partners have been with us for decades because they have come to expect a level of quality and responsiveness that only a firm who is truly “in it with you” can offer.
Our approach to customer service places our client partners and their needs at the center of our work. This means:
- We rely less on standard answers and processes and more on tailored approaches that best meet the individual and organizational goals and evolving needs of the client partner.
- We pick up the phone even outside of the traditional business day to support emerging situations.
- We are prepared to change course and staffing as circumstances dictate, offering surge support when a partner experiences a staffing transition.
- We practice client-centered billing, offering customized invoicing to meet our partners’ needs.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
DEI is a lens through which we evaluate our own workplace culture, policies and practices as well as the work we want to do in the world. We value equity and representation, encourage diverse ideas and experiences exchange, and are always exploring new ways to be more inclusive and develop deeper understanding.
Focus on Innovation
Through myriad professional development opportunities, our staff learn new or sharpen existing skills that make them better prepared to problem-solve on behalf of our client partners. Because they care about the work, they are motivated to get smart on emerging technologies, go deeper on an issue, or expand in other ways to be impactful and efficient.
Federal Contracting Information
Woman-Owned Small Business
Certified Business Enterprise (CBE)
Applicable NAICS Codes:
- 541820 Public Relations Agencies (primary)
- 541430 Graphic Design Services
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541810 Advertising Agencies
- 541910 Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) (formerly Professional Services Schedules 00CORP and AIMS Schedule 541) Contract Number: GS-07F-164BA
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Technical Assistance IDIQ (subcontractor)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Public Information and Communication Services II (PICS II) Contract (subcontractor)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) IDIQ
- Small Business Administration (SBA) BPA Creative Communications, Marketing, and Research